Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aunts

The best part about visiting Florida was seeing Rock's aunts.
Here he is clapping with Bethany (and already smothering his cousin).
Although he looks contemplative here, Rock really did like seeing Aunt Sarah again.Although, the Aunts don't hold a candle to Renzo. Kelly and Bethany's dog was so fascinating that Rock was saying "Dah!" (which I think means dog?) over and over by the time we left.
Wherever Renzo went....
Rock was quick to follow. Based on the endless patience he showed, I think Renzo is going to be a great 'best friend' for Baby Barnett.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Is Bethany even pregnant? Where is her tummy?! :)
It's great to see your sisters. Wish we got to see them more often!
And WOW~! You totally had me! - I thought you cut all your hair off! I was Amazed!!! (then I read the fine print.)