Friday, August 29, 2008

Kip and Amy

On August 16th, I was privileged to attend a wedding with one gorgeous Justice of the Peace as my date.
That's right folks, Fix officiated his first wedding for Kip and Amy.
Here the stylish Buchanan's walk their beautiful daughter down the aisle. Appreciate how I managed to capture both of my parents heads in this picture.
Cutting the cake. Trust me. There really is cake behind the head of the beautiful blonde.
And a picture of the happy couple! Oh wait, that's my parents. They are happy but they are not the happy couple of the day.
Here they are! Kip and Amy, thanks for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

How fun! Carla looks amazing! Of course, Amy is a beautiful bride, but I haven't met her before. Great pic of you and Fix too.

Bethany said...

Those are really good pictures of M&D and you two.

pgvet2 said...

Congratulations to Fix and the happy couple!