Sunday, December 14, 2008

Adeline

So after we got back from Florida, I had the pleasure of watching Adeline for two days to help out her mom, Lynn. I took Rock along so they could bond.
On the second day, I plopped them down on the couch for a photo shoot.
But when Adeline sat still, Rock was blurry.

And when Rock sat still enough to "show me his teeth," Adeline was blurry.
So the photo shoot didn't really work. I said "Okay, enough pictures. Rock give her a hug and I'll take you off the couch."
He tried.
She (wisely) pushed him away. And we were done.
** It should be noted that although Rock and Adeline are approximately the same size (well, except for that head -- will his body ever catch up?), she is a good 6 months older. And you can see much cuter pictures of her on her mom's fabulous blog. **

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Oh, so cute!! Try getting 3 to cooperate together. Good times. ;)

Let's get together again after the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Lynn said...

I tried to get a good one of them in the cart together today, but Rock wouldn't let go of his stern look. They are too cute though! Thanks again for spending the day here.