Tuesday, December 9, 2008

By the Sea...

I am kicking myself because I can't remember the name of the awesome restaurant we went to on the water in Miami. Buddy's? No. That's in Annapolis. It was in the middle of this cool boat yard and they had great fried conch, coconut shrimp and fish and chips.
Any place that makes my boys this happy is a winner for me! These days when we want Rock to smile for a shot, we say "Show me your teeth." Which usually produces the look above...
But occasionally it just prompts him to raise his eyebrows.
And here's the other side of the table.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Seeing Rock look older almost by the picture makes me sad that we don't live closer to each other. (That group shot at the table makes him look even older than most of these other recent pictures.)

And so I echo your sentiments in your recent comment. Keep the pictures (and videos) coming on your blog...they help us feel not quite so left out.

Bethany said...

Scotty's