Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brunch!

Wake up Rock!
It's time for another family picture! The final event of the wedding weekend was a brunch for the out-of-town family and friends of the bride and groom.

Rock playing with Mariah and Tabitha (my cousin Lindsey's little girls).Beautiful flowers on our brunch tables.
In the center of the shot above are the cutest boys I know -- walking on the Newport beach.
Valeta, John and Rocket discuss Thoreau...
While Dan and Linda look on. The happy Brockman siblings.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm surprised the Brockman siblings are still smiling post-Thoreau discussion. Or maybe this is pre. Thanks for posting the pictures!!!

Annie said...

You always Look SO GREAT, Rachel! I love your hair and love your outfit!! How do you do it?!
You have the cutest house, cutest clothes, and always look amazing...and on a low budget!
I wish you could fix my hair and wardrobe when you come fix my living room. (Oh wait, you didn't even agree to come fix my living room yet.....)
~annie