Sunday, January 25, 2009

Karaoke with Eric and Annie!

Now Eric (our friend from Seminary) and Annie were planning on getting married on January 17th. We had never met Annie before they got engaged and in order for Megan and I to give Annie our approval, we had just one question. Can she karaoke?
The answer is YES! Okay so we would have approved of Annie regardless because she is a lovely girl who loves the Lord and loves Eric a lot. But we were extra excited to hear that she can sing a mean version of "Survivor." Beyonce watch out.
Megan was leaving. On a midnight train to Georgia.
Eric rocked out to some song that I forget now.
We feel passionately about singing Karaoke...
And about taking creepy (notice Fix's eyebrows and my eyeball that's falling off my face) extra-close-up pictures.
Fix really likes Eric and Annie.
Ted makes his selection.
Can you guess which song he picked based on the lyrics on the screen?
Ted and Megan's version of "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" always brings down the house. And by 'house' I mean our table. We were one of three tables that were full that night and the only one that was there solely for the singing...as secret agent men...
No comment.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Where is this? Looks way to Glam for bowie...and if there was a karoake place in bowie growing, I would have been there.

us. said...

I love that you and Fix are such a good looking couple (after all, that's why I'm friends with you guys) but that you take some of the most awkward and freaky pictures and that you actually post those pictures.