Monday, April 26, 2010

Eyelashes

As you can see in this picture we took at IKEA last week, Rock has ridiculously long and thick eyelashes. I've always thought it was unfair that such lovely volume has been 'wasted' on a boy! And I always figured if Rock had a sister, she would miss out on this blessing and spend her life jealous (as I am!) of her brother's lashes. But check out these two pictures...
Here's Louisa at 5.5 weeks old!
Here's Rock at 9 weeks old! It may be too early to call, but I think that maybe she got the same beautiful lashes! Of course now I'm worried that if we have another baby someday and if she happens to be a girl that she will be the one who won't get the lashes and she will spend her whole life being jealous of her two older siblings...

1 comment:

Christel said...

I love that both Rock and Louisa are both wearing black and white outfits!