Saturday, November 21, 2009

I WON!!!

While these guys were busy schmoozing and socializing at Calvin in the Capitol, I filled out a card for a door prize provided by White Horse Inn. If you aren't familiar with the White Horse Inn radio show, you should be. I have been a listener for a few years and can truly confirm that they have helped me understand "what I believe and why I believe it." I'm a big fan.
So, I was totally pumped when this package arrived in the mail. I WON THE DRAWING! The last time I won something fabulous was in a coloring contest about 22 years ago. This time around, I won an MP3 disc of some classic White Horse Inn episodes, and..... and.... and....
An IPOD SHUFFLE!!! I am still pinching myself -- I just can't believe that I won something! This is just the pick-me-up I needed and now I can listen while I work on my never-ending list of projects. I already downloaded a bunch of White Horse Inn shows and a bunch of songs.
Isn't that awesome how they engraved it? Thank you thank you thank you White Horse Inn!

3 comments:

Christel said...

Congrats! What a cool thing to win!.

A dear friend gave me one before Geneva was born, and I loaded it with lots of music to listen to while I was in labor. It really helped me get through some LONG hours.

Afterwards, I would load it with RC Sproul's podcast o to it while I walked.

They are great!

Technology can be so wonderful! Enjoy.

Susanna said...

SUPER cool! I am jealous.

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

Never heard of the program. When is it on. I'll have to listen since it comes so highly recommended!

Congrats on the shuffle! That is so exciting!