Monday, January 28, 2008

Cousin Caleb

Caleb and Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Joseph stayed for an extra three weeks or so after the Holidays so that Uncle Joseph could do some home improvement work for Nana Kerry and Papa John. The good news is that meant we had lots of time to play with Cousin Caleb! Above they were hanging out together on the floor.
After we put Rock down, we were free to hang out with the Cabel Guy (family nickname for Caleb and yes, it is intentionally spelled Cabel -- long story!).
One day, all the Fix siblings took Nana Kerry and Papa John out for lunch so I got to watch the boys! I couldn't resist lining them up for this picture! The creepy part is how Rock is getting closer and closer to Caleb's length and weight even though they are 6 months apart!
I love this onesie, and our "Thing 1," Rock Daniel Fix!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the onesie.

RB said...

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees."