Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babysitting

The day after Clip's birthday (yes, that was back in August but I've been on vacation and I haven't blogged like I've wanted to), I babysat for the Hathaway kids so Annie and Nick could travel up to a very important doctor's appointment in New Jersey.
The day started with oranges...
And geese...
And a compare-the-boys shot of Clip and Rock. A lot has changed in the past two years but these boys are still pretty cute!
Rock also posed with Aiden and Sophie. For the rest of the day, we were far too busy playing and cleaning up messes and doing the other things that you do when you have four crazy kids in one house so we didn't take any other pictures.
That is until dinner when Sophie and Aiden showed me just how thrilled they were that I watched them all day long.
At this point Clip was only wearing his pull-ups because he had chosen the moment before dinner was served to climb into the kiddie pool fully clothed. We stripped him down and ate our meal while it was hot.
Thanks Hathaways for a day of fun - especially the part where you kiddies taught Rock that cottage cheese is his friend.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so glad you got some cute pictures of this day!
Thanks again and again!!!
When I posted about it, I wanted to give you credit for watching FOUR CRAZY kids AND being pregnant...but of course, you hadn't announced it yet at that point!
Great pictures!
~annie