Friday, September 25, 2009

Pip Pip Cheerio Zuni!

There was another reason we were all very sad on September 21st. It was our last Monday night dinner with Susanna. Well, the last for awhile...
You see, although she doesn't look very smart in this picture, Zuni is actually one smart cookie. And on September 22nd, she left for London to study abroad for a year.All the Hathaways, Rabenhorsts, Fixes and Brockmans gathered at my parents house for one final hurrah to send her off.
Although the younger generation will be sad without her...I think I will be saddest of all. There have been many times where I've left Susanna (for college, to get married, to move to California), but this is the first time she's left me!
There will be nowhere near as many smiles without my partner in crime, but Christmas is only a few months away so we'll see her again soon! Have fun Aunt Zuni and get on Skype often!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL, Loved that blog!

Beck said...

I think I just cried a little! Sisters are the best! And I am SO feeling a Brockman-Harrington Christmas reunion! Pleeease???

Susanna said...

Aw shucks! Thanks for that! It was awfully sweet even if you did include an unflattering picture right at the top... I miss you guys, too! Time sure if flying though - already been a month!