Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Splash Park!

In an attempt to eek the very last little bit of fun out of the Summer, we recently visited Glenn Dale Splash Park with a few families from church.
I actually worked at this park when I was in high school so I was excited to show my little guy around the fun fountains, and slides, and waterfalls, etc. But as this face shows, Rock wasn't quite sure what to make of all the "fun" things to do.
Amelie rode bravely down the waterslide, but when Rock and I rode down together, I said "Wasn't that fun?" and he said "No."
While Zeke and Zach climbed on the ropes and the other kids splashed in the fountains...
Rock was more interested in posing with the Salada ladies. He still wants to be a part of their family.
He finally got more interested in the pool when he discovered just how cool Abby is. Then he followed her around like a puppy. Hopefully he'll be a bit braver next Summer.

1 comment:

Jen said...

This looks like so much fun! If it warms up again, we might just go!