Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm smiling 'cause I slept through the night...

After playing with Aunt Valeta and Uncle Bob, Rock fell asleep on the way home around 9:45pm. When we got to our place he was still snoozing away so we left him in his carseat in his room and went to bed. When we woke up at 7:00am the next morning we couldn't believe that Rock had slept through the whole night! I took the picture above the next morning at church when Rock was sleeping (again in his carseat!). His adorable outfit is from Stephen and Carrie, Rock's favorite people in North Hills, CA.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

YEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Did you wake up in a panic at 7 wondering if Rock was still okay? I did that the first time Adeline slept through the night.

Rock's official girlfriend :) said...

There's my little rugby player boyfriend!!! :)