Friday, August 7, 2009

Chick-a-Lay

So I like Chick-Fil-A. And so does Rock, except he calls it 'Chick-a-Lay.' But I'm beginning to worry that perhaps I've taken him there a few too many times in his young life.
The other day we were looking at his flashcards and when I showed him the one pictured above and said "What do cows eat?" he responded "CHICK-A-LAY!"
Then, later that evening while playing cars and trucks with Daddy, Fix grabbed the lid of our cooler to be a 'building' for the cars to drive to. Rock excitedly exclaimed "Cars go to Chick-a-Lay!" Perhaps I should try a different venue next time we're at the food court.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Rock's fascination goes handily with Violet's ambition to be a Chick-fil-a "giver" upon growing up. Perhaps, if they get married, Violet can hook up Rock with some Chick-a-lay at a discount.

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! This one had me laughing OUT LOUD!! :)
Rachel, you are so funny.
That boy doesn't miss a thing. Hehe.
Have you seen the guy singing the Chick-fil-a song on You Tube?
He actually goes to the Rosses church in Charlotte. Check it out!

Sharon said...

Chick-fil-A gets an "A" in the "Eat This Not That!" book. Wendy's and Subway got A-, if you are thinking of trying something else. Personally,I always look for a Chick-fi-A when I am on the road.The carrot raisin salad rocks. No pun intended ;o)

fisherdm said...

Ain't no shame in lovin' the Chick Fil-A! What I'd do for the classic sandwich, waffle fries and an Arnold Palmer right now....

He's got good taste.

Unknown said...

YES! He's a good little man, Sean was excited to hear about this :) My girls start screaming "DADDY!" when we get within a block of the "Chick-pa-lay."