Saturday, August 29, 2009

Segway Tour

I forgot to mention a highlight from the weekend my sister's were in town. On Saturday afternoon, the crew pictured above, took a Segway Tour of DC.
I did not attend as I was working on my gift for Addy and helping my mom take care of the little ones who couldn't go on the tour for obvious reasons.
Everyone who rode recommended the tour very highly. So if you are in the area and want to give it a try please call me -- I wanna go sometime myself! And I don't know about you, but these pictures make me think of a chimpanzee riding on a Segway.

1 comment:

Isaac and Joanna said...

ROFL -- That chimpanzee is the funniest thing I've seen since the Japanese people all trying to pile onto the train (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2R_mqV4ts)! =D Your family looks so cute! I would love to do that with you, Rach, in November when we come down...if weather permits.